Virtual Auto Attendant & Mobile VoIP
Voicemail by Day and Answering Service by Night.
Have a mobile workforce? Use auto attendants, cloud extensions and mailboxes to stay connected with your customers and employees—with all the features of a high end phone system. It’s easy to use and manage, without the cost of a traditional PBX solution. Best of all, you can seamlessly connect mobile and home workers with current or future office locations.
It’s all the same cloud communications framework, so you can scale up as needed, and connect based on your specific business requirements.
Mobility is paramount in today’s business world. Keep your company connected with a wide array of mobile features—from cloud extensions, find-me follow-me, group and simultaneous ring, to voicemail to email, and much more. All designed to help you conduct business anywhere through any device.
Our Telephone Packages
Virtual Auto Attendant
- An auto attendant is a custom greeting that gives callers the ability to reach other.
- With the Basic package you get the centralized computer system that can store and retrieve messages for voicemails.
- Additionally getting the Unified Communication (UC)Client is a all in one web portal to make communication easy. Want to learn about what a UC client is all about and how it can help your business.
- -Add today and get our Automated Telecom mobile app for free!
- Enhanced gets you a centralized computer system that can store and retrieve messages for voicemails. Includes telephone number.
- Get Voicemail Transcription. Listening to a voicemail multiple times to get a phone number can be time consuming and now you don’t have to! Transcription to voicemail is here!
- You also get the Unified Communication (UC)Client which is that all in one web portal that makes communication easy.
- -Add today and get the Automated Telecom Mobile App for Free!
Virtually eliminate business downtime should your local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) communications network go down. Your communications solution is still running in our cloud environment, so your customers, vendors, and employee calls can keep flowing. A good disaster recovery plan will help your business in good times and bad. With our solution, a good business continuity plan is extremely cost effective, and readily available based on your individual business needs.
Our products and services are customer tested, and approved—we’ve enabled countless businesses to improve their communication channels easily, and effectively, to transform their business into a competitive powerhouse. With a full range of front and back-office features, you can rest easy knowing your business is taken care of, now and for the future.